Saturday, July 18, 2009

Wedding Day!

Life has been crazy these last few months, but I'm finally making a wedding blog! The day was wonderful! Everything went so perfectly. Our sealing was so beautiful. It was great to have so many friends and family members in the temple with us.



Here is the little slideshow of all our pictures I made for the reception!



David Perry made my wedding video. I absolutely love it! Dreams come true....I have wanted David Perry to make my video ever since I discovered him about 5 years ago. He's amazing! (Watch it full screen!)



Here are some reception pics. I loved the reception! Everything looked so great! Just what I wanted! I loved having it outdoors... weather was perfect! And of course my favorite part was the dancing! So fun!! I'm so glad everyone danced! I had a blast! Thanks everyone who came and helped us celebrate! We love you!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Keeten Wayne

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Mckenzie Kathryn

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sean & Melanie

Daisypath Anniversary tickers