Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day

Valentine's weekend was so much fun! On Friday we went to the Draper Temple open house. It is so beautiful!

After the temple we went and babysat together at the Mannings. We played lots of Wii, Connect 4, and Guess Who. It was fun babysitting together! And we made $50 on our date! Pretty sweet! After babysitting we went to Sean's stake Valentine's Dance.

Saturday was actually Valentine's Day. Sean came to get me and I gave him a paper chain countdown to our wedding. I wrote something on the inside of each link for him to read when he takes it off. Look how long it is! 112 days!

And I made us some sweet matching pajamas!

Sean didn't tell me what we were doing for dinner and he made me play hot and cold to find out where we were going. I told him which way to turn and he told me hot or cold. We ended up at Sean's house. He had a nice little table set up in his basement with candles and roses.

Madelynn served us our dinner...chicken and tortellini...and we had creme brulee for dessert! It was really fun and everything was so good!

Sean gave me enough chocolates so I can eat one every day until we get married. He also gave me a straightener because mine broke at Christmas. Yay! We went ice skating with Sean's familia. It was way fun...Sean only knocked me down or dropped me a few times! Sean kept trying to do tricks and slide underneath my legs...it didn't work so well.

After ice skating we watched a chic flick with Madelynn, Aprille and Joe. Today is Sunday. My family had our traditional Valentine's Dinner with heart-shaped meatloaf and biscuits. We even had heart-shaped ice cubes this year! Andrea and Jeremy were here for dinner too. And our favorite neighbor Anna! Such a fun weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. Where's Tyler?!? JK! That looks AMAZING!! I love how it says Sean and Melanie "Pike" I just think it's cute.
    ~*LeXi*~
    P.S. I never said the whole 'Wheres' Tyler' Thing! just blame Sean! that's what I do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baaaaaahhhhh! my family makes heart shaped meat-loaf for valentimes day too!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Keeten Wayne

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Mckenzie Kathryn

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sean & Melanie

Daisypath Anniversary tickers