Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter/Wisdom Teeth

I got my wisdom teeth out on Friday before Easter. It went well and I didn't even say any crazy things when I woke up. Sean watched movies with me and helped take care of me. We went to Aprille and Joe's and dyed Easter eggs with Marcus and Sean's family.

I didn't feel too great on Saturday and Sunday. We had double Easter dinner on Sunday. One at my Aunt Paulette's house with my mom's family and one later at Sean's house. We do double Sunday dinners a lot. We dyed eggs again on Sunday night with my family. I love dying eggs! Of course Sean had to make a red Utah egg so I made the Y one! You can see my swollen cheeks. Just so you know on my Utah egg it says that my kids bleed RED!! And I'm pretty sure that's how it will be!! Red or Texas!! haha!

2 comments:

  1. 17 days?!!! Mel, ah, I am SO excited for you two!!! You two look so happy together! PS. I like that 'Y' egg, but someone should really smash the U of U one... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute blog Melanie!! Thanks again for subing for me last min. last tues. I really appreciated it! I'm so excited for you two. :-) Unfortunately we'll be out of town the weekend of your wedding so we'll miss your reception. :-( I'll be thinking of you on your special day though! Enjoy every second of it and expect sour cheeks from smiling all day.

    ReplyDelete

Keeten Wayne

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Mckenzie Kathryn

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sean & Melanie

Daisypath Anniversary tickers