Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Birthdays & Anniversary!

On June 6th we celebrated our first anniversary! I can't believe how fast that first year went! It's been the most wonderful year ever and I'm so glad that I married Sean Pike last June! We celebrated by going to Lagoon and we had a blast!
On Sean's birthday we went to Cowabunga Bay and had a BBQ at home. We celebrated Sean and Shane's birthdays with root beer floats of course!
Sean took me up to Park City on my birthday. We went shopping at the outlets, went on the zipline and watched the ski jumpers practicing in the pools! We really liked watching the skiers. It was a great day!

Here are some more random pictures over the summer and fall. Here is us at the top of Ensign Peak. We hiked up with Brittany and Kyle. Instead of hiking up the trail around the mountain we decided to go straight up the side haha.
We ran a 5 mile "Steeple to Steeple" race. It started at the Oquirrh Mountain Temple and finished at the Jordan River Temple. I ran with Brittany. It was a fun race!
At the Lehi Rodeo!
The Mannings gave us tickets to a Real game! We had fun and awesome seats! Thanks Jennifer and Bill!
A date mini golfing at Mulligans
Mountain biking with Tyler for his birthday. I'm a pretty awesome mountain biker!
Here is our awesome Halloween costumes! Can you tell what we are?? We had fun making our costumes!
.... iPhone earbuds!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love your updates! You guys sure have been busy with so many fun activities! And my goodness - you're having a babygirl?! CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so excited for you two! What a wonderful blessing that is coming your way :) I hope you are having a happy and healthy pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete

Keeten Wayne

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Mckenzie Kathryn

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sean & Melanie

Daisypath Anniversary tickers