Saturday, February 26, 2011

It's A Girl!!

For Valentine's Day Sean surprised me and took me to get an early ultrasound to find out if we were having a boy or a girl! It was so amazing watching the baby moving around and kicking! It took awhile before the lady was positive if it was a boy or girl but she pointed at the screen and said "you see those three dots right there.... that means it's a girl!" haha Sean and I both thought she was going to say it was a boy. We were so surprised but SO excited! The ultrasound made it feel so real for me... that little baby was inside me and it was a girl! She moved around so much. We showed our families the DVD but my parents were on a cruise so we put up a big It's a Girl sign in the kitchen for them to see when they got home. I'm so excited for our sweet little girl to come! And to get all sorts of cute clothes and flowers and bows!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keeten Wayne

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Mckenzie Kathryn

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sean & Melanie

Daisypath Anniversary tickers