Monday, March 16, 2009

Family Bridal Shower!

Last Saturday, Sean's sisters and mom gave me a shower for all my family and Sean's family. It was so fun to have all my family there! It was a morning shower and we had a delicious breakfast.

Aprille, Madelynn and Lexi asked me questions about Sean to see how well I know him. And I got a prize for all the questions I got right, and the ones I needed some help with...

The shower was a months of the year shower. Everyone brought me things for different months of the year. I can't believe how much fun stuff I have now. Now I just need an apartment to put it all in! Here are some more pictures of everyone at the shower.



Thank you for throwing such an awesome shower! And thanks everyone for coming!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you had fun! You are going to be the cutest wife! I can't wait for you to get married!!! Thanks for all you do for the girls, and the studio.

    ReplyDelete

Keeten Wayne

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Mckenzie Kathryn

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sean & Melanie

Daisypath Anniversary tickers