Friday, March 6, 2009

Nickel Cade

We went to Nickel Cade last weekend and it was way fun and we took lots of pictures! It's a fun date place! I liked the wave runner game.

I like playing the games where you have to stop the light that goes around on the jackpot spot. I got the jackpot on my very first try!!  The tickets just kept coming out! I was pretty excited and all the little kids were jealous of me!

Sean's favorite game is the crazy taxi driver game.

Sean worked so hard to get the camera to balance so we could take this picture with the timer on the rafting rapids game.

Sean really liked watching me play the boxing game. It was a fun one but I was sore the next day... The pictures are pretty funny!









We got these sweet bracelets with all the tickets I won in the jackpot!

1 comment:

  1. We LOVE nickelcade! We were there last month battling it out on the dance game. We both sucked. So fun to see your blog. You two look like you have WAY too much fun.

    ReplyDelete

Keeten Wayne

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Mckenzie Kathryn

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sean & Melanie

Daisypath Anniversary tickers